This pretty much sums up my feelings right now..
Click here to hear the marvelous song... and follow along... fast forward the song to 1:00 in first.
I thought home was all I'd ever want,
My attic, all I'd ever need.
Now nothing feels the way it was before,
And I don't know how to proceed.
I only know I'm meant for something more
I've got to know if I can be
Astonishing
There's a life
That I am meant to lead.
A life like nothing I have known.
I can feel it
And it's far from here,
I've got to find it on my own.
Even now I feel its heat upon my skin.
A life of passion that pulls me from within,
A life that I am making to begin.
There must be somewhere I can be
Astonishing...
I'll find my way,
I'll find it far away.
I'll find it in the unexpected and unknown.
I'll find my life in my own way...
Today.
Here I go,
And there's no turning back.
My great adventure has begun.
I may be small,
But I've got giant plans
To shine as brightly as the sun...
I will blaze until I find my time and place.
I will be fearless,
Surrendering modesty and grace.
I will not dissapear without a trace.
I'll shout and start a riot,
Be anything but quiet,
Christopher Columbus!
I'll be Astonishing,
Astonishing!
At Last!
Basically... I KNOW I have many great adventures and things to accomplish in my life. I KNOW that NOW is the time to go after those things. If I don't... well, I'll spend the rest of my life just sitting around, wondering what might have happened had I actually chased my dreams.
I know that I am a butterfly just itching to break out of my cocoon.... GAH... I'm nervous. But I am ready.
I'm ready to do this.
I am going to shine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment