Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am going to freaking explode.

I'm serious. I love running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things squared away for Florida. It doesn't help that I have the most difficult dad on the planet and my parents are divorced so I have to talk to each one separately. It's just... GAH. I go to class, try to talk to academic advisors and other such adults that are supposed to be able to help me but CAN'T... go home, crash for maybe a half hour...

maybe I'm overreacting. I'm just a little stressed over this.

TO DO:

Find $35.00 for paying for phone bill.
Get a ride to santa clara, bitch out the guy that sold me the phone.
Get an effing dentist appointment.
Mail the social security card application.
Call dad and tell him we’ll take him up on the offer to pay for the plane ticket.
Take a xanax.
Find 4 apple boxes.
Pack away all unnecessary items (winter items, scrap crap etc).
Mooch off of someone for frequent flyer miles?
Get Del Beatty to sit down and freaking talk about getting credit for FL.
Ask A about utilities.


Just had to get that out.
PS- GLEE is fantastic...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your dad and I got divorced. Bitch at him, he's the one who gave up on us.

    Apple boxes are easy to find at grocery stores.

    What's up with the phone?

    ReplyDelete