Friday, November 26, 2010

blahhg.

Been in Salt Lake
Saw Tangled with mom
Helping mom pack and move boxes
Saw Burlesque with mom & Tessa
Thanksgiving
Family
Dog
Grandma/Pop/Car situation
Stressing over how I'll get home
Anxiety over my youth slipping away
Anxiety about my future
Stressing about mission stuff
Burlesque kicked my butt
Going to see Dad and family tomorrow
Cancer institute says Aunt doesn't have cancer
Home on Monday night or Tuesday morning
Back to work Tuesday night
Farmer's insurance, please hire me

Mom says, "Alexa, life kind of sucks. Have you noticed that? But the world keeps turning. If someone gets sick, life goes on. As much as we'd like to stop the world, we can't. So I suggest that you develop a thick skin now and tell the world to F off."

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, life does suck. BUT-life is wonderful, and so are You. Your youth may slip away, BUT it doesn't have to; just look at me. Alot of it has to do with your attitude. Life can happen to you, OR you can take the steps to plan and work for what you want. And focus on it, and move forward. And thank God every day for whatever He gives you. Sometimes He may give you sucky. It's amazing what you can learn from sucky! But always keep an open heart. You are loved by many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is all about your ATTITUDE about the suckiness.....ask yourself, "What am I to learn from this _____________ (Insert the struggle you are having)" "What does God want me to understand?" and "How can I help someone else with what I have learned?"

    When I learned, really learned, to ask these questions during and about really hard things happening in my life, my whole life changed for the better. Life can suck, but are you allowing YOU to suck too because of life?

    ReplyDelete